It is a heartbreaking fact: At our current scale, we can only protect 1 out of every 6 women who reach out to us for help.
We must do more to support their courage and ensure that every woman and girl who needs legal protection from violence is able to receive it. In response, Tahirih Justice Center is proud to introduce you to our Ready to Soar $10 Million Expansion Campaign.
We are replicating our efficient, effective, and innovative services nationally. Now, we need your help to raise $10 million to double the reach of our lifesaving programs and expand to a total of five cities. Your partnership will:
- Protect 250% more courageous women and girls across the United States through free legal services.
- Open two new offices — one in San Francisco and the other location yet to be determined.
- Double the efforts of our policy advocacy program to raise the voices of immigrant women and girls.
- Double the reach of our award-winning training and education program for first responders who are critical to the survival of women and girls fleeing violence.
- Expand our groundbreaking Forced Marriage Initiative — a program to end child and forced marriage in the United States.
Our plan for geographic expansion is part of a three-phased, strategic plan for growth that we have researched, piloted, and perfected over the last decade to respond to the rising demand for our lifesaving services.
Today, we’re ready to scale our award-winning service model, which connects women in need with an army of pro bono attorneys and other professionals, and enables us to turn every $1 you donate into $4 of lifesaving impact for women and girls. Our model gives survivors of violence a 99% chance of winning protection in the United States.
We hope you will become a part of the Ready to Soar Expansion Campaign today, and help us make it across the finish line with a donation at whatever level you are able. Your support will transform lives, law, and communities.