Are you ready to join a team of diverse, accomplished, and driven professionals who are passionate about ending violence against women and girls?
At the Tahirih Justice Center, our lifesaving work is fueled by committed staff in Baltimore, Greater DC, Houston, Atlanta, and the San Francisco Bay Area, and we care deeply about each team member’s professional development and growth.
Here’s what you can expect if the next step of your career begins at Tahirih:
- Flexible Self-Managed Paid Time Off as well as time off for 11 holidays and the week between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- Fully paid Health, Dental and Vision insurance coverage
- Fully paid Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Generous Parental Leave benefits
- Fully paid Basic Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance as well as Voluntary Life insurance
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending accounts
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Opportunities for Alternative Work Schedules and Telecommuting
- In-house Training Programs and Staff Enrichment Retreats
- 360o Annual Performance Review
- A Family-Friendly work environment
If joining a dynamic team to serve courageous women and girls fits into your career plan, take a look at our open positions and tell us about your commitment to our mission.