meet a pro bono partner
Associate, Global Projects
Baker Botts LLP
- Q: Why did you join Tahirih’s Pro Bono Network?
- A: A colleague told me about her pro bono case. We had previously worked together on a Central American asylum case and I was eager to get involved in another opportunity to help out.
- Q: Share a highlight from a pro bono case with Tahirih.
- A: The biggest highlight for me was watching our team of lawyers and experts put together a great presentation at our client’s hearing.
- Q: How has your pro bono service impacted you?
- A: It’s certainly humbling to see some of the issues that our clients are faced with. It puts things in perspective. It is extremely fulfilling to know that you are helping clients with very important, life or death matters.
Do Something!Please join us as a pro bono partner or volunteer today! Your time and talents can truly make a difference.
meet more pro bono partners
Kirkland & Ellis LLPAssociate AttorneyI was humbled that I was given the opportunity to help my client.
AssociateLatham & Watkins LLPTo help reunite a family and see the looks of happiness on everyone's faces was so touching and reminded us why we do this work.
AssociateLatham & Watkins LLPWorking on my Tahirih case has made me a better attorney by improving my ability to empathize, think creatively, and overcome obstacles.