meet a pro bono partner
Associate, Global Projects
Baker Botts LLP
- Q: Why did you join Tahirih’s Pro Bono Network?
- A: A colleague told me about her pro bono case. We had previously worked together on a Central American asylum case and I was eager to get involved in another opportunity to help out.
- Q: Share a highlight from a pro bono case with Tahirih.
- A: The biggest highlight for me was watching our team of lawyers and experts put together a great presentation at our client’s hearing.
- Q: How has your pro bono service impacted you?
- A: It’s certainly humbling to see some of the issues that our clients are faced with. It puts things in perspective. It is extremely fulfilling to know that you are helping clients with very important, life or death matters.
Do Something!Please join us as a pro bono partner or volunteer today! Your time and talents can truly make a difference.
meet more pro bono partners
Associate AttorneyKirkland & Ellis LLPMy pro bono service has reminded me that there are a lot of people out there who desperately need the help of attorneys like myself.
AssociateSidley Austin LLPWhile I have worked on a number of different pro bono projects, working with my client at Tahirih has been the most rewarding by far.
AssociateMayer Brown LLPWorking on pro bono cases has shown me how important it is for lawyers to donate their time – even just a little bit – to helping other.