meet a pro bono partner
Associate, Global Projects
Baker Botts LLP
- Q: Why did you join Tahirih’s Pro Bono Network?
- A: A colleague told me about her pro bono case. We had previously worked together on a Central American asylum case and I was eager to get involved in another opportunity to help out.
- Q: Share a highlight from a pro bono case with Tahirih.
- A: The biggest highlight for me was watching our team of lawyers and experts put together a great presentation at our client’s hearing.
- Q: How has your pro bono service impacted you?
- A: It’s certainly humbling to see some of the issues that our clients are faced with. It puts things in perspective. It is extremely fulfilling to know that you are helping clients with very important, life or death matters.
Do Something!Please join us as a pro bono partner or volunteer today! Your time and talents can truly make a difference.
meet more pro bono partners
AttorneyRoyston, Rayzor, Vickery & Williams LLPIt is a privilege to help women fleeing violence at the asylum workshops organized and run by Tahirih and its collaborators.
ProfessorUniversity of Maryland Carey School of LawMy students benefit tremendously from the experience of working with Tahirih’s clients.
CounselHaynes and Boone, LLPBeing with my client when she learned that her request for asylum was approved has been the highlight of my pro bono service so far.