meet a pro bono partner
Associate, Global Projects
Baker Botts LLP
- Q: Why did you join Tahirih’s Pro Bono Network?
- A: A colleague told me about her pro bono case. We had previously worked together on a Central American asylum case and I was eager to get involved in another opportunity to help out.
- Q: Share a highlight from a pro bono case with Tahirih.
- A: The biggest highlight for me was watching our team of lawyers and experts put together a great presentation at our client’s hearing.
- Q: How has your pro bono service impacted you?
- A: It’s certainly humbling to see some of the issues that our clients are faced with. It puts things in perspective. It is extremely fulfilling to know that you are helping clients with very important, life or death matters.
Do Something!Please join us as a pro bono partner or volunteer today! Your time and talents can truly make a difference.
meet more pro bono partners
Associate AttorneyBaker McKenzieI was attracted to Tahirih because it provides services to a population of women and children that are especially vulnerable.
AttorneyBuckley Sandler LLPThrough my work with Tahirih, I’ve met and developed relationships with brave women facing tremendous odds who stand strong.
AttorneyLatham & Watkins LLPIt is particularly fulfilling to see my hard work actually make a significant difference in the lives of my clients.