meet a pro bono partner
Associate, Global Projects
Baker Botts LLP
- Q: Why did you join Tahirih’s Pro Bono Network?
- A: A colleague told me about her pro bono case. We had previously worked together on a Central American asylum case and I was eager to get involved in another opportunity to help out.
- Q: Share a highlight from a pro bono case with Tahirih.
- A: The biggest highlight for me was watching our team of lawyers and experts put together a great presentation at our client’s hearing.
- Q: How has your pro bono service impacted you?
- A: It’s certainly humbling to see some of the issues that our clients are faced with. It puts things in perspective. It is extremely fulfilling to know that you are helping clients with very important, life or death matters.
Do Something!Please join us as a pro bono partner or volunteer today! Your time and talents can truly make a difference.
meet more pro bono partners
AssociateBaker McKenzieMy pro bono service has inspired me to more vocally advocate for disadvantaged immigrants and refugees who have demonstrated so much strength.
AssociateChadbourne & Parke LLPGetting to know my client, empowering her, and giving her hope through filing her application has been immensely rewarding.
AssociateVenable LLPTo know that we helped our client achieve an outcome that she might not have been able to get without the assistance of counsel is incredibly rewarding.