The Tahirih Justice Center and Co-Chairs Rebecca Seidl, Partner at Mayer Brown LLP, and Tommy Inglesby, Managing Director at Accenture, invite you to the Houston annual gala, Journey to Justice: Progress and Perseverance on Saturday, October 29, at the Marriott Marquis (downtown).
The gala will be hosted by Oscar Nuñez and Ursula Whittaker, and the program will feature survivor testimonies, a silent auction, and musical entertainment by Kristine Mills.
This year’s gala will celebrate Tahirih’s 25th anniversary and the impact that our staff, supporters, and partners have had on immigrant survivors of gender-based violence seeking safety in the United States.
This event is possible thanks to many incredible individuals, firms, and companies who have been great partners in our work, such as:
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP Houston (Platinum Sponsor)
- Diana Strassman and Jeff Smisek (Platinum Sponsor)
- Mayer Brown LLP Houston (Gold Sponsor)
- CenterPoint Energy (Silver Sponsor)
- Greenberg Traurig LLP (Silver Sponsor)
- Morgan and David Shin (Silver Sponsor)
- Natara Williams and Chermon James (Silver Sponsor)
As we continue to navigate the current economic landscape, this fundraising event will allow us to raise unrestricted funding that helps Tahirih carry out its mission of serving immigrant survivors of gender-based violence by providing essential services that meet the needs of our clients.