Are you ready to join a team of diverse, accomplished, and driven professionals who are passionate about ending violence against women and girls?
At the Tahirih Justice Center, our lifesaving work is fueled by committed staff in Baltimore, Greater DC, Houston, and the San Francisco Bay Area, and we care deeply about each team member’s professional development and growth.
Here’s what you can expect if the next step of your career begins at Tahirih:
- 15 days of paid vacation during the first year (20 days of vacation after the first year)
- Additional week of vacation between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Fully paid health and dental insurance coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Flex-spending account
- In-house training programs and staff enrichment retreats
- 360o annual performance review
- A family-friendly work environment
If joining a dynamic team to serve courageous women and girls fits into your career plan, take a look at our open positions and tell us about your commitment to our mission.