meet a pro bono partner
Robert H. Etnyre
Royston, Rayzor, Vickery & Williams LLP
- Q: Why did you join Tahirih’s Pro Bono Network?
- A: Unfortunately, Houston is a major center for the trafficking of women and girls. Tahirih's work is critical in providing these women and girls with the legal and other assistance that they need to begin a new life.
- Q: Share a highlight from a pro bono case with Tahirih.
- A: Tahirih's leadership in helping Mexican and Central American women and children who are fleeing gang and domestic violence fills a huge need. It is a privilege to help several of these women at the asylum workshops that are organized and run by Tahirih and its collaborators.
- Q: How has your pro bono service impacted you?
- A: Women and children are caught in the middle of our country's immigration debate. To be able to assist even a few of them can salve the conscience.
Do Something!Please join us as a pro bono partner or volunteer today! Your time and talents can truly make a difference.
meet more pro bono partners
Staff AttorneyRichards Kibbee & OrbeIt has been humbling to work with a client who, despite extreme hardship in her past, has been able to increasingly open up to me.
Associate AttorneyBaker & McKenzie LLPThe women and children I've worked with over the years inspire me to take on new cases.
Hogan Lovells US LLPRealizing the impact of the case’s outcome not just for our client but for her son, shows how these cases can be completely life changing for a family’s future.