meet a pro bono partner
Associate, Global Projects
Baker Botts LLP
- Q: Why did you join Tahirih’s Pro Bono Network?
- A: A colleague told me about her pro bono case. We had previously worked together on a Central American asylum case and I was eager to get involved in another opportunity to help out.
- Q: Share a highlight from a pro bono case with Tahirih.
- A: The biggest highlight for me was watching our team of lawyers and experts put together a great presentation at our client’s hearing.
- Q: How has your pro bono service impacted you?
- A: It’s certainly humbling to see some of the issues that our clients are faced with. It puts things in perspective. It is extremely fulfilling to know that you are helping clients with very important, life or death matters.
Do Something!Please join us as a pro bono partner or volunteer today! Your time and talents can truly make a difference.
meet more pro bono partners
Staff AttorneyRichards Kibbee & OrbeIt has been humbling to work with a client who, despite extreme hardship in her past, has been able to increasingly open up to me.
Associate AttorneyBaker & McKenzie LLPThe women and children I've worked with over the years inspire me to take on new cases.
Hogan Lovells US LLPRealizing the impact of the case’s outcome not just for our client but for her son, shows how these cases can be completely life changing for a family’s future.