Join our Bighearted Campaign
Want to raise funds to support immigrant survivors of domestic abuse, human trafficking, and other forms gender-based violence?
Join the Tahirih Justice Center’s Bighearted Campaign to ensure that survivors get the resources they need on their journeys to safety and justice!
Our Bighearted fundraisers are made up of individuals, firms, students, organizations, community groups and many more – and have done some incredible things to fundraise for immigrant survivors of gender-based violence and show just how BIG their hearts are!
Starting a Campaign is Easy!
Never fundraised before? No problem! Setting up your fundraising campaign only takes a few minutes.
- Start any time from October 10 to December 2 and join us in rallying together to raise $225,000 for courageous survivors seeking justice.
- Decide if you want to create a campaign on your own or with others. You can set up an individual campaign or start a fundraising team and participate with your colleagues, friends, family, or community group!
- Once your fundraising page is set up, spread the word and encourage others to make impactful donations or perhaps even participate themselves!
- Check out the Bighearted Toolkit for more information on how to make your fundraiser a success. And keep an eye out for Tahirih emails with client stories, virtual events invitations, and more.
- Celebrate your success. Your bighearted support will help to raise funds for critical services for Tahirih’s clients
Visit our fundraising resources here:
Need some inspiration? Hear some incredible stories from past fundraisers!
Get in Touch!
Have questions or need advice on how to make your fundraiser a success? Tahirih’s dedicated staff are here to support you. Contact us at [email protected].
Thank you for supporting the journeys of immigrant survivors of gender-based violence!