tahirihjustice Tahirih Justice Center
Tahirih San Francisco is looking for a development intern to commit 2 days a week per semester. The intern will be provided an opportunity to learn about fundraising and donor relationship management at a national non-profit. Successful candidate will support Tahirih’s fundraising efforts to fulfill our mission of protecting immigrant women and girls refusing to be victims of violence.
- Managing constituent and donation data using constituent relationship management (CRM) database Common Ground
- Assist in planning and coordination of various fundraising events
- Completing other development and administrative tasks as needed
- Excellent project management, writing, and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Publisher, Powerpoint)
- Customer service oriented with professional manner
- Basic knowledge of constituent management software or case management software (preferred but not necessary)
- Detail-oriented, with excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation
- Energy and enthusiasm
Please send resume, cover letter, writing sample, and availability to Theresa Samuel-Boko at Theresas@tahirih.org.
To apply for this job email your details to Theresas@tahirih.org