The Tahirih Justice Center’s Bighearted Campaign is a three-week challenge taking place November 27 – December 17, 2017 to raise critical funds for women and girls who are demanding freedom from violence.
In this charitable season, we invite you to participate with friends, family, and colleagues, as we work to surpass this year’s goal of $200,000!
We can’t do it without you.
This year, our national office and all four local offices are joining forces, and we’ve made it super easy for you to get involved through our peer-to-peer fundraising page. Over the next three weeks, we need your support in collecting life-saving donations from everyone around you!
Now more than ever, we need to show how big our hearts are and how deeply we believe in the right of every woman and girl to live in safety and with dignity.
Your generosity today means we can help more women and girls tomorrow. On behalf of our courageous clients, thank you!
IF YOU’D LIKE YOUR FIRM OR COMPANY TO BE PART OF THE CAMPAIGN, PLEASE CONTACT:
- Baltimore: Kristen Strain, Baltimore Executive Director, email@example.com
- Greater DC: Barfonce Baldwin, Greater DC Development Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Houston: Christine Spencer, Houston Development Manager, email@example.com
- San Francisco Bay Area: Theresa Samuel-Boko, San Francisco Development Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other Locations: Carey Eisenberg, Major Gifts Officer, email@example.com